I wish my first twitter would have been a little more witty than this. Link to your very first twitter in the comments.
This is a story all about how my life got twisted upside down. And I liked to take a minute and sit right there and tell you how I became the prince of a town called Bel Air. In west Philadelphia born and raised, on the playground was where I spent most of my days.
Chillin’ out maxin’ relaxin’ all cool and all shootin’ some b-ball outside of the school. When a couple of guys who were up to no good. Started makin’ trouble in my neighborhood. I got in one lil fight and my mom got scared, she said your movin’ with your auntie and uncle in Bel Air.
I whistled for a cab and when it came near, the license plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror. If anything I can say this cab is rare, but I thought naw forget it yo homes to Bel Air I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8, and I yelled to the cab, yo homes smell ya later. I looked at my kingdom I was finally there. To sit on my throne as the Prince of Bel Air.
This interesting site allows you to anonymously share exactly how neurotic you are with the entire internet. If you are OCD I suggest not visiting this site as it will give you a lifetime worth of tics to dwell on. It didn’t take too long for me to find one that I could relate to:
All of the keys on my ring have to have the flat side facing the same direction. If I get a new key and realize I put it on wrong, I will drop whatever I’m doing at that moment no matter what, trying to get the key off and turn it around the right way.
In addition, My keys are on my ring in order of size (length).
- Based on a nightmarish dream, Robert Louis Stevenson wrote The Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde.
- Russian ambassador Aleksandr Borosovich Kurakin introduced the practice of serving meals in courses.
- Frederic William Herschel, an English astronomer, invented the contact lens.
- American sprinter Evelyn Ashford won her final Olympic gold medal at age 35, old for a sprinter.
- Amedeo Avogadro developed Avogadro’s hypothesis.
- Law School professor Anita Hill charged that Supreme Court nominee Clarence Thomas made indecent remarks to her.
- Margie Profet proposed a new theory of menstruation which claims that menstruation protects against infection and won a MacArthur Foundation “genius” grant.
- Astronaut Buzz Aldrin achieved his life’s ambition at age 35 and wondered, what do you do after that?
Mozart stopped composing and started, well, you know.
Holy sweet mother of all that is glittery and bright. Peter Pan has finally found his tinkerbell (and she’s a woman!). I think this just goes to prove that there’s someone out there for everyone (I really don’t believe that “there is someone out there for everyone” but it sure did sound nice for a second though, didn’t it?). Who are we to judge the complexities and mysteries of love?