I’m definitely not too cool for a meme. If anything memes are too cool for me. But Bree over at Sweet & Bitter went ahead and tagged me for this one, apparently because my steeze smells good or something.
The whole idea is to tell you seven (hopefully interesting) things about me. Here are the rules:
- Link to your original tagger(s) and list these rules in your post.
- Share seven facts about yourself in the post.
- Tag seven people at the end of your post by leaving their names and the links to their blogs.
- Let them know they’ve been tagged.
Depending on who is reading this, you already know everything about me or you know nothing about me, so this might be tricky. I’ll do my best. I did something very similar to this two years ago. Go check it out if you want to get caught up. Now, without further ado…
- I’d rather be too hot than too cold.
- In elementary school I played trombone. Unfortunately my arms were too short to fully extend the trombone outward to reach the lowest bass note. As a result, the slide would continually fly off the horn and hit the first chair trumpet in the back. She was never pleased. This didn’t last long though – only about a year.
- I was once a carny. I worked the “Throw A Dart, Pop A Balloon” booth.
- My karaoke repertoire includes: “Back in Black” by AC/DC (which by the way, if I had my druthers, would play anytime I walked into a room full of people), “Total Eclipse Of The Heart” by Bonnie Tyler (always with a female friend), “Don’t Go Breakin’ My Heart” by Elton John and Kiki Dee (I’ve actually pulled this duet off solo before, it wasn’t pretty), and pretty much anything by Wings.
- I don’t necessarily hate Art Garfunkle, but I definitely don’t like him.
- For the most part, I have lived in Colorado all of my life.
- I have a chip in one of my front teeth acquired while showing off, of course. As a kid I lifted my bike above my head. That would be the showing off part. I then released the bike from that height, letting it free fall. After landing on it’s wheels it bounced straight back upwards. It the punched me in the face.
I’m going to go ahead and skip parts three and four of this meme because you are clearly too cool for this.