1. How many houses/apartments have you lived in throughout your life?
A quick count says that I have lived in at least 6 houses, 4 apartments (including the one I live in now), and 1 dorm.
2. Which was your favorite and why?
For a year, right after college, I lived in a 100-year-old mansion in the Capital Hill neighborhood. It was huge. It had a large yard, remodeled kitchen, hardwood floors throughout, pool table, porch, deck, five bedrooms, three bathrooms, four fireplaces, and all the original built in bookshelves, cabinets and mantles. I know for a fact that unless I win the lottery I’ll never live in a place that nice again.
3. Do you find moving house more exciting or stressful? Why?
Stressful, because it is just a lot of work. Once I’m all moved then I get excited.
4. What’s more important, location or price?
Location. Price is dependent on location.
5. What features does your dream house have?
A warm place to sleep. Oh yeah, and a swimming pool.