Pretty much only one person in my life will get this title. He doesn’t read this. But he might google that phrase some day. I sure hope so. Mr Jones, if you find this email me immediately.
The new job has been getting in the way of this blog. Thank God. So posting here has been light and will probably continue to be. Thank God. At least until I get a real handle on things and remember how to juggle this old thing along with a full time life.
So there is your quick personal update from hubs. Possibly the last fro a little while. Thank God.
Have you ever wondered how many times this planet has spun around since you showed up. Well theAmazing Days Alive Calculator will tell you. This is day number 12,624 for me. I’ll be celebrating my 15,000th day on November 24, 2013!
1. What was your most memorable moment from the last week?
2. What one person touched your life this week?
3. How have you helped someone this week?
By saying Thank You.
4. What one thing do you need to get done by this time next week?
A report for work.
5. What one thing will you do over the next seven days to make your world a better place?