1. What is your favorite type of literature to read (magazine, newspaper, novels, nonfiction, poetry, etc.)?
I enjoy fictional novels and short stories the most.
2. What is your favorite novel?
I normally answer this question with “Ishmael” by Daniel Quinn but also enjoy Orwell, Bukowski, Atwood, Irving, S. Thompson, and many others.
3. Do you have a favorite poem? (Share it!)
I’m not all that familiar with poetry but I enjoy Bukowski, Silverstein, Pound, and of cousre the beautiful but bitter Parker. Right now my current favorite is a short poem titled “Sanctuary” by Dorothy Parker.
4. What is one thing you’ve always wanted to read, or wish you had more time to read?
The one thing that I have always thought about reading but know I will never get around to is the Holy Bible (King James Version).
5. What are you currently reading?
“Island” by Aldous Huxley