1. Do you like talking on the phone? Why or why not?
I don’t mind talking on the phone. Most of my phone conversations are pretty to the point. I’d much rather talk in person, body language and non-verbal cues play a large part in conversations.
2. Who is the last person you talked to on the phone?
3. About how many telephones do you have at home?
The only phone I have is my cell phone. Ask nicely and I might give you the number.
4. Have you encountered anyone who has really bad phone manners? What happened?
Not really. I’ve hung up on people in anger and had the same done to me but that is about the extent of it.
5. Would you rather pick up the phone and call someone or write them an e-mail or a letter? Why or why not?
It depends on how quickly I need to communicate, what information I’m communicating, and how important that information is.